What I loved most about making these bite-sized treats is that my wonderful husband helped me make these, without having to be asked. That should prove just how easy this is to make.
I love you, honey.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips (which is about a full bag, so go ahead and use the whole thing)
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mini muffin pan
- Mini cupcake liners
- Combine chocolate chips and shortening. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until melted, which takes about 5 minutes
- Combine butter and peanut butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Stir in confectioners' sugar
- Place liners in the mini pan
- Spoon a small tsp of chocolate mixture into each liner, making sure it fills no more than 1/4 of the liner.
- Add a dollop of peanut butter
- Cover with another tsp of chocolate mixture
- Refrigerate until set (about an hour, maybe a bit more depending on the temperature of your fridge) or freeze to speed up the process.
None. I'm sure of it.
Love and cups,