- 2 chicken breasts
- Teriyaki sauce
- Ginger powder
- 1 can chopped carrots
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 serving rice (which is normally 1 cup uncooked)
- Thaw the chicken breasts and marinate in a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Let it sit in this, in the fridge, all day.
- At the end of the day, cut the chicken into smaller pieces, cutting long-ways so the chicken isn't cubed, but longer and thinner.
- Cook chicken in large pan over high heat, adding brown sugar and combining.
- Prepare rice according to directions.
- Drain and cut the carrots into smaller pieces.
- Once chicken is done cooking, add carrots and turn heat on low. Mix well and let sit.
- Add rice to chicken mixture. Add a little bit more soy sauce and mix.
30 minutes, tops.
Love and rice,