I think he was hungry. He does many things well, so I'll forgive him. Anyway, this meal took me less than 5 minutes to put together, and it required ZERO effort when Tim walked in the door.
- Frozen chicken wings
- Barbecue sauce, buffalo wing sauce or whichever sauce you choose (garlic sauce would be delicious as well)
- Garlic salt
- Thoroughly cover each frozen chicken wing with your chosen sauce
- Sprinkle each chicken wing with garlic salt
- Throw 'em in the crock pot
- Cook on low all day
- Serve with a dipping sauce and celery or carrots
Just enjoy these. They're flawless, and much cheaper and healthier than going to the local wing place. They're neither deep fried nor dripping in grease, which I generally take as a good sign.
Love and simplicity,