- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup mexican or cheddar cheese
- 2 8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls
- Optional sour cream and/or salsa
- Preheat oven to 375
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Stir in taco seasoning and cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Arrange triangles in a circle on a round baking stone in a way that looks like a sun.
- Scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest ends of dough at center of ring.
- Bring points in and over meat.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown (keep an eye on it, though. Remember, every oven is different!)
So do yo' thang, readers. Be creative.