Yeah, I'm talking to you.
I know what you're thinking. You're hungry, but not for a full meal. But you're also not hungry for a bag of chips, because then you'll eat the whole bag, and then a few cookies. Because things happen like that. You need something with protein; you need something of substance.
But what you really want is something that's dirt cheap, fast and incredibly tasty. Enter the pizzadilla.
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- 1 tortilla
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup (or just a few sprinkles) Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt
- Any other toppings (peppers, sausage, different cheeses, etc.)
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Turn stove to medium high heat.
- Place tortilla in pan.
- Arrange ingredients on one half of the tortilla (except for marinara sauce).
- Fold tortilla in half and cook on each side until browned (about 3-4 minutes).
- Once both sides are done, remove from pan and slice.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Time: 7 minutes
Me (aka, the cook): Bubble bath and no clean up
What's not to love?
Love and unknown territory,