- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of original Rotel
- 2 thawed chicken breasts
- 8 oz. pack of cream cheese
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- With the exception of the black beans (which need to be drained and rinsed first) throw all the ingredients into a crock pot.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken, stir well and serve hot with fresh bread and butter.
These leftovers are amazing, too. Perfect for days like today when all you want is to take a bath, read your book and not cook.
Love and good feelings,