- 1 box of bowtie pasta
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- Olive oil
- 1 can pasta sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Throw the pasta into a pot of boiling water. Let it sit until cooked.
- Brown ground beef in large pan over high heat. Once cooked, add garlic powder and Italian seasoning
- Drain ground beef when it's thoroughly cooked. Put back in skillet.
- Add cooked pasta
- Add about 1/4 cup olive oil and mix
- Pour in entire can of pasta sauce and combine well
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese and sour cream
- For the record, you can get a block of fresh mozzarella cheese for about the same price as a large bag of it shredded. I find the block tastes so much better. Go for it.
- Keep heat on medium, stirring constantly. Let it warm all the way through.
- Serve with salad and some fresh sourdough bread.
Love and simplicity,