So you can understand why I'm grateful that most Taco Bell products are now sold in grocery stores. This is one of my all-time favorites, and it is fantastic. I know what you're thinking: it's just a burrito! But it's so much more than that. It's a solution; a solution for all you people out there who need a quick fix for dinner; a solution for those of us who are counting pennies at the end of the month.
These also help after experiencing broken hearts, fights with spouses, and missing your best friends and family who are all in a different states. It's the solution.
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 16 oz can Taco Bell refried beans
- 1 small bottle mild Taco Bell restaurant sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Taco seasoning
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Combine ground beef with taco seasoning and cook over high heat until completely cooked.
- Drain fat and return to pan
- Add tomato sauce and stir
- In a separate pan, combine refried beans and about 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Let sit over medium heat, stirring frequently
- Set out corn tortillas
- Spoon a tablespoon of refried beans onto tortilla and spread
- Add a spoonful of meat
- Roll tortilla up like a burrito
- Top generously with taco sauce, then sprinkle a good amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of burritos
- Microwave for 90 seconds to get the cheese nice and bubbly
- Top with fresh cilantro and sour cream (optional)
Love and memories,