For years, I would order buffalo wings whenever we went out to eat. And for years, I would barely touch my food, and my mother would insist that I "didn't really like buffalo wings," I just thought I did.
Well, she was right; however, as my taste has matured, I have grown to love the tangy, yet spicy flavor of buffalo sauce. One of my favorite foods of all time is my buffalo chicken cheese dip, and I've been known to make a huge pan of it and eat only that for an entire week.
No, I don't expect to live long.
This is a buffalo-twist on an old favorite. Chicken sandwiches are boring. Switch out the American for Swiss and add buffalo sauce, and you have a new classic.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- Buffalo sauce
- Garlic salt
- Ranch dressing
- Turn stove heat to medium-high
- Dip chicken breasts in buffalo sauce, covering completely. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook both sides in the pan, flipping every 2-3 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
- Spread hamburger bun lightly with ranch dressing, top with swiss cheese, and toast until cheese is bubbly and bread is golden brown.
- Place cooked chicken breast on hamburger bun, topping with more buffalo sauce.
Love and easy-Monday-meals,