- 1 can white corn, drained
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 package cream cheese, diced
- Make sure it's softened
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped cilantro
- Don't skip this ingredient!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium baking dish, mix white corn, yellow corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- Add cream cheese dices, chili powder, garlic powder and cilantro. Combine thoroughly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot 'n bubbly
- Serve with tortilla chips
- The ones with the hint of lime go great with this dip
Love and chips-'n-dip,