Nothing beats a good sandwich for my picky eater, especially one that involves meatballs. This was a huge hit with my picky eater!
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup wate
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 lb. (3/4 of 1-lb. pkg.) frozen cooked meatballs (1-1/2 inch)
- 4 crusty sandwich rolls, split
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in large skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer on medium heat 8 min. or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into rolls; top with mozzarella.
How easy is that?!
Love and meatballs,